This page is for Author use only.
Rules for the Society Crack Submission Contest
- The general non-spoiler idea behind Season 3 is that a bunch of clichéd, normally dramatic plotlines happen to the Society, but the Society deals with them in Genre Savvy ways.
- The main backbone of Season 3 is a series of connected fics dealing with such clichés.
- Submit a "preview" paragraph regarding one such motif and how it shall be dealt with to Aster Selene. PM or email is preferred.
- Deadline: June 25, 2010 (American time; no need to worry)
- Previews will be combined and posted on the wiki under admin-only-editing restrictions. Voting will be done with a signed poll.
- Winner will get to have their fic written as a collab during Season 3 OR the privilege to directly influence Season 3's plot (provided it's crackish).
- …although if you already have the privilege to directly influence the plot, your character will get to have a benefit that I am debating who will get during Season 3.
- Good luck!
- Tasteless/pornographic/offensive material is not allowed.
- Overly dramatic/angsty material is not allowed.
- Premise must involve a decent amount of characters in the Society, not just one specific Agent or group.
- The winner, when influencing Season 3's plot, cannot change the main direction or premise of the season.
- No major things will be affected on another character without said character's permission.
- In the crackfic, nothing major can happen. You can affect major things when you win.
- You may still write the fic if it loses, but it won't be written as an integral part of Season 3.
...well, write away. It's only one paragraph. Just put a lot of thought into it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.