The wiki about the Anti-Cliché and Mary-Sue Elimination Society that anyone can edit.
Welcome to the Society! We are a group of authors dedicated to getting rid of the menace known as Mary Sues and Gary Stus, and hopefully having a lot of laughs along the way.
If you're interested in joining us, have a look over here first.
Our Facebook group is closed to people we don't know due to privacy concerns.
You can create an article here:
- Or check out what's wanted or needs expanding.
Since July 2009 we have churned out 275 articles, 9,105 edits, and have 2 active users! Will you give us a hand?
If you want to discuss anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Deliha Brightflower is a Level 4 Sue.
Deliha has bright blonde hair, which is her major distinguishing feature. After getting bored of her home fandom, she went search for crack, but ended up in a fandom where the crack was too much even for her - Invader Zim. She sought to catch the attention of Dib by getting herself captured by Zim, but a well-timed Copyright made sure she couldn't twist the former's usual intentions and foiled her plans. Rhia then prepared to retrive her form the cage in which she had found herself, but before she could make the arrest she was interrupted by the Sovereign Passion, who forced both Deliha and Rhia into a game of Laser Tag... Read more...
Our External LinksEdit
- January 19, 2012 - Happy New Year!! The winner of 'Miss Overexaggerated Sue who is Made of Fail' 2011 has been announced... it's Deliha Brightflower!!
- November 4, 2011 - Time for an update!! The Automatic Tailorisation Machine was voted our most ridiculously brilliant gadget, so it's now our featured article. So you know what this means... NEW POLL!!
- November 3, 2011 - WE HAVE A NEW AND SHINY MAIN PAGE!! Enjoy, all!
- July 28, 2011 - BLARGHENSAFT!!! It's a me and I'm putting up a new question. 'Boo' won the last one, with 23 votes!! ^^ - Alice
- May 17, 2011 - Hey all, what's up. Tom won our last poll, so very long ago.